creative commons

Just trying something out.  Someone pointed out the other day that my stuff is available on-line for 'anyone to nick'.  He has a point.  I had an issue with a singer who, after I sent him a link to photos I took of him in concert, posted some on his MySpace, but resolutely did not credit me (I mailed him about it twice).  This was more a matter of pride than anything else, given that, as far as I know, he didn't use them for anything commercial.

Anyways, just figured I'd try adding a creative commons code to my stuff.  I want people to share anything of mine they find interesting enough to show to others.  But I'd really rather people weren't passing it off as their own.

So:


Hurah for the Creative Commons people!  Now the rest is down to common courtesy, I guess.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No point, just felt like writing (unedited)

On fear and being far from home when the fascism sets in

Troy Davis. Amnesty. Please.