Dr Nawal Al Saadawi at Occupy LSX - videos

Here are the videos of Nawal Al Saadawi at the Occupy LSX camp a couple of weeks ago.  There are a couple of interviews, and a few clips of Dr Nawal talking to the camp.  It was a brilliant, inspiring occassion, and I just wish I'd got the videos out sooner.

First interview - "I feel I am in Tahrir Square - I feel we are in one world - I feel this is a global revolution...We have the same goal"



Second interview, with the Guardian - "we have to be one, we have to be one"



"Tahrir Square everywhere!"



Slightly circular discussion with a tourist - 'election can be a deception - we have to decide when the election can come... we, the revolution"



Address to the camp on the steps of St Paul's - "the struggle is global ... we live in one world...we are together...we have to fight together...one world"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On fear and being far from home when the fascism sets in

No point, just felt like writing (unedited)

a few to get me started